When cooking outdoors, the name of the game is “options.”
Options to bake a pizza, roast a whole chicken, or bake cookies.
The outdoor oven by Summerset adds versatility to your outdoor cooking experience. From appetizers to desserts, this oven allows you to cook, bake, and roast your favorite dishes in your outdoor space.
There are two models to choose from: free-standing or built-in. The oven is available in NG (natural gas) and LP (propane).
The oven is packed with these features:
- Main burner 16,000 BTU
- Large oven capacity; cook up to a 16-inch pizza
- Double-lined door with glass viewing window and inset temperature gauge
- Cool-touch, heat-resistant handle
- Built-in interior halogen cooking light
- Two racks with three placement options
- Hanging smoker box for wood chips
- One large food-safe pizza stone
- Easy-light electronic ignition switch
- Removable grease tray for easy cleaning
- Chimney ventilation
The free-standing cart model features:
- 1 storage drawer for convenient access to ingredients, cooking utensils, and accessories
- A propane tank storage compartment
- Two collapsible shelves for additional workspace
The optional outdoor pizza stone kit comes with:
- One 15” x 14” pizza stone
- Stainless steel pizza stone rack
- Foldable pizza paddle
- 12 ½” stainless steel cutter
- Leather glove
- 9” stainless steel wheel cutter
- Additional smoker box
- Stainless steel serrated edge serving spatula
Take your cookout to the next level with an outdoor oven. Stop by any of Rich’s six locations to learn more. We’re in Lynnwood, Bellevue, Tukwila, Tacoma, Bremerton, and Mount Vernon.