The Seattle Home Show is coming to town! From Saturday, February 16 through Sunday, February 24, enjoy one of the world’s largest and longest-running home shows – the Seattle Home Show has been around since 1939!
If you’ve never been to the Seattle Home show, it’s a veritable feast for the senses, with exhibits featuring everything for the home – indoors and out.
Rich’s will be there, of course. At our exhibit, which is one of the Home Show’s largest, we’ll showcase the latest trends in stoves, fireplace inserts, and hot tubs. And we’ll offer the best deals of the year on inventory we’ve brought in especially for the Home Show.
You’ll find Rich’s at the south end of CenturyLink Field Event Center, in #305-307 and #421-423. See yellow mark on the map:
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Dress in layers
- Bring a sack lunch and beverages (unless you want to purchase from the concessions stands)
- Allot several hours to browse the exhibits, attend seminars, and sign up for contests and giveaways.
- Want to find a particular exhibitor? Click here to view the full exhibitor list.
- Take advantage of the many seminars offered throughout the Home Show.Click here to view the seminar schedule.
- Purchase eTickets here.
- E-ticket purchasers get free parking at CenturyLink Field Event Center and Safeco Field Garage, plus a free cup of chowder at F.X. McRory's on 2nd & King,
- Plus, you get a one-year subscription to Better Homes & Gardens with ticket purchase.
- CenturyLink Field Event Center, 1000 Occidental Avenue South (between Safeco Field and CenturyLink Field)
- Saturdays: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Sundays: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Mon – Fri: 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Plenty of parking will be available at CenturyLink Field Event Center Parking Garage, CenturyLink Field North Lot and Safeco Field Garage.
- Vehicles with four or more occupants can take advantage of “Four or More Park Free™” in designated parking areas. Free parking with E-ticket purchase.