Did you know that Primo is the only grill manufacturer to make their grills in the USA? You betcha! And there are big benefits to cooking on a ceramic grill.
Here are some:
- Ceramic can handle heat over 2400 degrees Fahrenheit, and yet the outer surface stays only warm to the touch.
- The fibers of ceramic grills are tightly woven so that heat does not escape. That provides a true meat smoking experience and retains moisture. (Too much air flow is the cause of dry meat)
- Ceramic won't be affected by weather. It's extremely strong and will not rust or deteriorate.
- They are very efficient and the heat is evenly distributed.
- Because heat escapes standard metal grills, the food is cooked via flame. In a ceramic grill, the surrounding ceramic on the walls and lid actually cook the food. Food tastes better!
- Primo Grills are made from a premium ceramic blend. They also provide a warranty for their grills. It covers the ceramic portion of the grill for 20 years and the metal parts for 5 years.
With all those benefits, why would you want to choose any other option? Visit Rich's for the Home for a wide selection of grills for every budget.