Country Music Artist Louise Mandrell is sharing a fave recipe with us as she gets ready for the Louise Mandrell’s Joy to the World Christmas Dinner and Show that runs Nov. 15 through Dec. 25, 2008. This traditional holiday production features the multi-talented Mandrell and her band as they bring a combination of lively Christmas music, dancing, and comedy to the stage in an instrumental journey around the world.
The new menu, created by Gaylord Opryland’s award-winning chefs, includes traditional trimmings and hearty comfort food, served family-style.
Here is one of her favorite quick and easy recipes that she makes a lot for her family.
WHITE CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY CAKE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 4oz box vanilla instant pudding
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 pint sour cream (8oz)
- 1 6oz package of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease and flour bundt pan
- Combine all ingredients except chips
- Flour chips and fold them into the mix
- Pour into pan and bake 30-45 min (in my oven I have to bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 min)
- Let cool for 10 min then turn cake onto plate