My sister-in-law came to visit with a grocery bag in hand this weekend. We were having a family reunion and cancelled a beach bonfire due to rain. "Never fear," she said. "S’Mores are here." It was fun—and I admit yummy. Some people liked them even better than the standard S’More made over a fire. By the way, my son saw chocolate and strawberry flavored marshmallows in the store last week. We wonder how this recipe would taste with those.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate frosting
- Cookie Sheet
- Turn broiler on in your oven.
- Lay out desired amount of graham crackers.
- Put a glob of frosting on the crackers.
- Add marshmallow on top of frosting.
- Broil for two minutes.
- Top ‘em off with another graham…or not.