One-Skillet meals work well on the grill. Just make sure that you use cast iron, or another pan that is fully able (handle included) to take direct heat from the grill and not melt. For my one-skillet meals, I use a cast iron frying pan.
You will need:
- 2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 cups macaroni noodles
- 6 cups water
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green or red peppers
- 2 Tablespoons minced onion
- Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Boil macaroni noodles in water until soft. Drain water, salt the noodles and put aside.
- Break ground meat into pieces and fry until done. Drain any grease.
- Add noodles, sauce, peppers and onion to meat and stir until heated through.
- Serve with parmesan or other grated cheese on top.
Makes 6-8 servings.