I purchased Basa Swai for the first time this week and we were really impressed with the taste and lightness, especially for the price. Well, of course I had to pull out the grill and make it a treat. It is a fish that we will definitely buy again and I have since learned that it is in the catfish family and is raised in Asia.
You Will Need:
- 2-3 pounds of Basa Swai (it is a smaller fish so fillets with be on the smaller, thinner side) and foil.
For the Marinade:
- ½ cup Italian dressing or white wine
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp Dill
- ¼ tsp Rosemary
- ¼ tsp Dry Mustard
- Dash of salt
- Marinade the fish (overnight preferred but a few hours at the least).
- Wrap it in 2-3 layers of foil.
- Grill for approximately 15-20 minutes. It is done when it separates easily with a fork.