With the calories and satisfying traits of the avocado, this salad can be a meal in itself. For variation, use slicing tomatoes, drizzle them in olive oil and roast them on your grill before tossing them on the salad. Other veggies also add delicious-ness including sweet peppers (red or green) or sugar snap peas.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 medium, soft avocado
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 roasted and salted shelled sunflower seeds
- Marie's Spinach Salad dressing
- Peel and cut avocado into bite-sized pieces.
- Wash and dry spinach.
- Add all ingredients, including dressing, and toss.