This month’s Bend Living is titled The Green Issue and is appropriately colored throughout. It features people who are building green and even lands a prediction-that within the next ten years you will build green or not build at all.
Did you know that Rich’s stoves, spas, furniture and grills can help you with a goal of living green?
Consider the following:
- Some furniture is built with materials friendly to our environment.
- Some are built with natural resources (such as wood) that can be replenished.
- You can recycle your furniture to someone else when you upgrade.
- You can choose stoves and fireplaces that are built with our environment in mind.
- You can choose burning material friendly to our ozone.
- You can save energy by heating with a stove.
- There are spas that take little energy to heat.
- Grills also save energy.
You’ve nothing to lose-and everything to gain by living greener.