"Based on my past experience, I will not only continue to be a loyal customer, but continue to refer as many people to you as possible. You truly are the Nordstrom’s of the spa and furniture business" ~Eric W.T., Clinton, WA.
Rich’s donated a teak patio furniture set to Extreme Makeover about 2 years ago when the show was being filmed in Seattle. We also donate merchandise annually to organizations like Young Life, Run to Win, Make a Wish, Susan G. Komen and many Christian schools. Why? Simple. Because we are an organization who cares.
Here are more ways that we show how much we care:
- Kids can enter to win a free rubber duck from Rich’s. Drawings are once a month.
- Try before you buy. Information about free soak tests in the Puget Sound area.
- Learn how to get that stain off with Rich’s Furniture Stain Care Guide.
- Information about free In-Home Estimates and Design Advice.
- View Customer Experiences on our Home Page.
Come and visit us at the Northwest Flower & Garden Show in Seattle February 20-24 at Booth #701. We’d love to meet you!