Whether you live in a new or remodeled home, the Apex™ wood-burning fireplace may be exactly what you need.
The Apex is designed to deliver high performance and clean-burning heat. It heats up to 2,500 square feet, has a burn time of up to 12 hours, and a heat output of up to 62,000 BTU per hour.
The sleek design showcases a spectacular fire view. A massive rectangular door and large 328-square-inch viewing area beautifully frame and complement the fire.
Multiple chimney options and simple installation parameters allow the Apex to be featured anywhere in the home, including interior walls.
As a member of the Fireplace Xtrordinair brand, the Apex fireplace is manufactured locally at Travis Industries in Mukilteo, and sold at Rich’s.
The Apex fireplace offers several features you’ll love:
- Bypass damper for easy startup fires and smoke-free reloading
- Easy-to-use single air control, artfully hidden in the face design
- Perforated air wash for super-clean glass
- Unibody construction and heavy gauge steel firebox lined with kiln dried firebrick
- Exceptionally quiet 400 CFM fan that minimizes noise while maximizing heat output
- State-of-the-art catalytic operation makes this fireplace one of the cleanest burning zero clearance wood fireplaces in the industry.
Watch this informative video, which demonstrates the special features of the Apex and shows you how to light a fire in your Apex fireplace.