Fall is almost here and although you may enjoy your hot tub all year around, some of us tend to put it away in the winter. If you are one of those who tucks it aside for the colder weather, I encourage you to use it a few more times first. Although the evenings are chilly right now, it is a perfect time to have a hot tub party, as long as you prepare for possible inclement weather and also have indoor activity available. It can be one last way to celebrate the warmth, sun and the beginning of the Fall season and all that it brings. Your friends and family will enjoy an opportunity to both hit the hot tub and socialize and I know that you will be glad too.
Here are some tips for a Fall Hot tub party:
- Try to keep school and sport schedules in mind. You won't have many
attendees if everyone has School Open House or a sports event.
- Have warm drinks available and include a variety such as tea, hot cocoa, cider and coffee.
- Don't forget snacks! Consider appetizer-type ones such as BBQ'd Chicken Wings, Meatballs and Raw Veggies.
- Purchase some BIG fluffy towels. Your guests will love the luxurious feeling.
- Plan sometime cozy like a movie after the dipping. Or, play a board or card game.