WATER BALLOON TOSS
The Water Balloon Toss is a great way to both cool off and add some laughs to your outdoor gathering. Aww come on-a little water never hurt anyone, right?
- Buy a bag or two of water balloons.
- Fill them up.
- Place them in large buckets or containers.
- Partner participants up with someone of similar height, if possible.
- Line people up so there is an even distance between two lines, with partners across from each other.
- Give water balloon to one partner, who must toss it to their partner. The partner should catch it.
- After each toss, the person who tossed it must step back one step.
- Teams are out when their balloon breaks.
MIX IT UP
- If you don't want winners and losers, just keep passing out balloons to people who break theirs until all the balloons are gone.
- Add an action before tossing. For instance, tosser must do a jumping jack before tossing balloon.
- Rotate one line after each toss so that people can experience different partners.