I’ve been celebrating National Gardening Month (April) a bit early by having my front yard professionally remodeled. During the design phase of my remodel, the landscaper took one look at my yard and pronounced, “This yard is a blank slate.” (In other words, “It looks terrible!”)
My family and I planted all the trees, shrubs, and ground cover (pictured). As we dug holes, watered, and fertilized, my teenage sons eyed the graveled area where I am considering adding a beautiful Ipé wood bench from Rich’s.
“We should put a grill in this spot,” they announced. “And a fire pit! We can barbeque steaks out here, and then roast marshmallows for dessert and sit by the fire.”
Hmmm… hadn’t thought of that.
Now—particularly in light of the fact that Rich’s has a huge Outdoor Living sale in progress (through May 10, 2010)—I’m re-considering how to use my new outdoor space.
This “P” (for “Premium”) Series Broilmaster grill might be just the ticket. Available in natural gas and propane, the grill comes standard with:
- Push-button electronic igniter
- Dual-control knobs
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grids*
- Stainless steel built-in heat indicator
- Adjustable stainless steel lid stop
- Aluminum grill body castings*
- Stainless steel bowtie burner*
- Retractable stainless steel warming rack
- Standard Charmaster briquets. Optional stainless steel flavor screen
This grill’s stainless steel cart and mountings carry a lifetime warranty – important, since I’ll be hauling it back and forth to my garage.
And hey, the front shelf even has cup holders! You can’t go wrong with cup holders.
Rich’s makes a point of serving as a one-stop grilling shop. In addition to a full line of grills and grill accessories from Broilmaster, Weber, Big Green Egg, Dimplex, Lynx, TwinEagles, Vermont Casting, DCS, and Traeger, Rich’s carries a huge array of rubs, sauces, and charcoal flavors.
Check out these two articles for details on some of the goodies you’ll discover when you visit one of Rich’s five showrooms in Lynnwood, Bellevue, Tacoma, Southcenter, or Silverdale:
- Disposable grill wipes
- Collapsible mesh food tent
- Meat thermometers galore
- Cloth grill mitts
- Grilling cookbooks: The Barbecue Bible; Ribs, Ribs, Ribs; BBQ USA… to name a few
- Grilling aprons (both manly and feminine)
- Silicone BBW mitt
- Baking stone
- Vertical roaster
- Grill gripper
- Smoke pellet variety sampler
- Gourmet seasoning
*Broilmaster Lifetime warranty