Our delivery drivers/service techs help facilitate all functions pertaining to making deliveries via our non-CDL trucks. They also assist in the warehouse as-needed in the spring and summer months.
Our drivers must be able to lift heavy objects and interact with customers as a helpful, positive representative of the company. We rely heavily on repeat sales and referrals, so our drivers’ treatment of customers must leave a positive, lasting impact.
Great customer service is a key component of this position and someone who is willing to go above and beyond to help the customer would be a valued member of the team. This person will have to handle paperwork and help assemble products, therefore organizational skills and a mechanical mind are also a bonus. A Rich’s driver MUST have an acceptable driving record.
In fall and winter, this position includes service technician calls. An individual with a background in electrical, mechanical, or gas work is ideal. Our service calls primarily deal with repairs on pellet/wood stoves and fireplaces. We expect to train our service techs in this specific skill set, but any experience in this area is a definite bonus.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Delivering product to our customers’ homes
- Picking up product from local vendors
- Pulling and staging orders
- Loading and unloading freight
- Trouble shooting service issues
- Ensuring accuracy of orders and prioritizing daily workloads
- Contributing positively to the organization and team environment of the warehouse
- Serving as a liaison between our service department and the customer-Organizational skills necessary to handle basic paperwork and inventory
- 2-3 years of experience driving large trucks
- MUST have good driving abstract
- High school diploma/GED
- Must be able to safely lift 60 LBS/heavy lifting for hot tub deliveries on a daily basis
- Must pass background check
- This is a full time position
- Benefits after 90 days
- Expected Earnings of $35-50k/year DOE