We’re passionate about the Big Green Egg at Rich’s, which is why we’re one of the largest retailers of EGGs and EGGcessories in the Pacific Northwest.
- The grill sears perfect steaks, chops, or burgers at “steak house” temps of up to 750° F.
- The oven bakes bread, pizza, casseroles, cobblers and pies better than your kitchen oven.
- The smoker infuses turkey, ham, lamb, chicken, ribs – even cheese – with an aromatic wood smoke flavor at a controllable low heat of 200 to 350°F.
The Big Green Egg comes in five sizes to fit your lifestyle:
- XLarge (large enough to cook two 20-pound turkeys!)
- Large (20-pound turkey)
- Medium (18-pound turkey)
- Small (12-pound turkey)
- Mini – perfect for tailgating, camping, boating, picnics, and balconies
Stop by one of Rich’s five Puget Sound showrooms and browse our huge selection of EGGcessories. We stock (or you can special order) woks, paella pans, cooking grids, pizza cutters, poultry roasters, lump charcoal, tables, grid cleaners, cookbooks, seasonings, and more.
The Plate Setter is used for indirect cooking on the Big Green Egg, providing a barrier between the food and the fire and turning your EGG into an outdoor convection oven. The design of the Plate Setter allows heat to radiate within the dome while preventing the flames and direct heat of the fire from reaching the food.
Here’s a short video in which Big Green Egg owner, Moe Cason, shares his passion for the EGG:
Here are links to three recipes for the EGG that we thought you’d enjoy.
Each week on O’Neill Outside (airing on NBC Sports, SportSouth and SunSports, watch the “Outdoor Cooking on the Big Green Egg” segments. Here’s one where Jamie Rosenthal demonstrates how to prepare quiche on the Big Green Egg.
Brisket can be a tough cut of meat if not cooked properly. But when topped with with sweet and spicy mango chutney and cooked low and slow this brisket recipe from the Big Green Egg Cookbook (available at Rich’s) will be tender. Leftover brisket is great shredded and turned into barbecue beef sandwiches.
Dos Equis Three Cheese and Chorizo Fondue
Dos Equis, sausage and cheese, oh my! Dos Equis contributes just the right amount of malt balance and light hop character to the savory and spicy chorizo. Serve this fondue with warm tortilla chips or chunks of crusty bread, washed down with an ice cold Dos Equis.
Check out more tasty recipes for the Big Green Egg on Rich’s Pinterest Board: http://pinterest.com/richshome/big-green-egg/
More EGGciting recipes and articles from Rich’s blog:
- Beer-Butt Chicken Recipe for the Big Green Egg
- Molten Chocolate Cake Recipe for the Big Green Egg
- Brined Corn on the Cob with Cheese Sauce for the Big Green Egg
- Veggie Noodle Stir-Fry for the Big Green Egg
- A New Cookbook to get EGGcited about
- An Important Conversation about Flavored Grilling Pellets and Lump Charcoal
- A Must-Have Grilling Accessory: Big Green Egg Cart
- Big Green EGGcessories
We provide tips and Internet-only specials on our Facebook page. Hope you’ll “like” us, and encourage your Facebook friends to join us, too.
Subscribe to our blog via your feed reader or receive our latest posts in your e-mail Inbox. Simply click “Subscribe to this blog’s feed” or fill out the form located in the right-hand sidebar of our blog.
Visit Rich's Website
For more details about our products and for directions to our showrooms, visit richshome.com.