Hot-tubs can very comforting to slip into after a day of hard work or play. But they are also wonderful for entertaining. When a hot-tub is part of a party or the feature of a party, what can be better?
Here are the things NOT to do if you want to have a successful hot-tub party:
- Forget to check the spa for cleanliness.
- Forget to give it a trial run before the party.
- Fail to call people and invite them (whoops).
- Decide that they party will be fine without food.
- Decide that beverages are lame.
- Have your flowerbeds and landscapes look amok.
- Forget to wash your hot-tub towels.
- Decide that music is for the birds.
- Fail to inform the neighbors of the party if it will run late.
- Fail to invite those neighbors if they show an interest.
- Assume people will want the ground if they don’t want to be in the hot-tub.
- Forget a garbage receptacle, unless you want your yard to become a landfill.
Most of all, the party will truly be lame if you forget to chill and have fun. So above all, don’t forget that.