Looking for a unique Valentine's Day date? Bring your honey to the Seattle Home Show. It starts Saturday, February 14 and goes through February 22 at CenturyLink Field Event Center.
Rich’s will be there, of course. At our exhibit, which is one of the Home Show’s largest, we’ll showcase the latest trends in stoves, fireplace inserts, and hot tubs. And we’ll offer the best deals of the year on inventory we’ve brought in especially for the Home Show.
Highlights of the Seattle Home Show:
- Free appraisals of collectibles, antiques and art by star appraiser Dr. Lori
- Outdoor Living/Wine & Beer Garden, featuring the latest in landscaping & outdoor design
- “Swim, Bike, Run” – an on-site fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity
- “Made In America” featuring all the latest products for the home
- LegacyCaring Village, an exhibit devoted to the needs of those age 50 and above
- Daily “Meet the Experts” home improvement seminars
- Better Homes & Gardens Magazine – one-year subscription with ticket purchase
- Toyota Test Drive = Free Admission. Visit the Toyota Test Drive area located near the ticket kiosk on Occidental Avenue South during the show and test drive a Toyota from your Western Washington Toyota Dealers and receive 2 free admissions to the Seattle Home Show
How to “do” the show
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Dress in layers
- Bring a sack lunch and beverages (unless you want to purchase from the concessions stands)
- Allot several hours to browse the exhibits, attend seminars, and sign up for contests and giveaways.
- Purchase eTickets here.
- E-ticket purchasers get $1 parking at CenturyLink Field Event Center and Safeco Field Garage, plus a free cup of chowder at F.X. McRory's on 2nd & King,
Too much to see – come back for free™
- Show visitors can register to return a second day for free. ID required.
- CenturyLink Field Event Center, 1000 Occidental Avenue South (between Safeco Field and CenturyLink Field)
- Saturdays & Sundays : 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Mon – Fri: 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Plenty of parking will be available at CenturyLink Field Event Center Parking Garage, CenturyLink Field North Lot and Safeco Field Garage.
Visit Rich's Website
Home heating tips, grilling recipes, and more on Rich's Facebook page. Encourage your Facebook friends to join us, too.
Loads of delicious food and drink recipes, plus inspiration for outdoor living on Rich's Pinterest boards.
Subscribe to our blog via your feed reader or receive our latest posts in your e-mail Inbox. Simply click “Subscribe to this blog’s feed” or fill out the form located in the right-hand sidebar of our blog.