This is a low-fat and yummy option for dessert. It is so sweet in the summer with ripe fruit that my kids don’t even miss the whipped cream. It also helps that you can make this ahead of time and store in the refrigerator.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Mandarin Oranges
- Clear cups or glasses (plastic great for kids-wineglasses work well for adults)
- Make sure all the fruit is at peak ripeness.
- Wash fruit.
- Peel and chunk peaches.
- De-stem strawberries. Can slice or use them whole.
- Peel and section oranges if whole. Otherwise, open and drain can completely.
- Layer fruit and yogurt in glasses, beginning with yogurt. To make it fancy, pipe yogurt through a frosting tube.